Digital Marketing Expert – CEO & Founder, TidyMarketer.com
Hi there, I'm Julia. I've spent the last decade as a digital marketing expert. I have worked at eBay, MySpace and most recently, Facebook. I'm now the Founder and CEO of TidyMarketer, a better way to coordinate all your marketing campaigns, collaborate with your team and external agencies.
I'm an accomplished online marketing professional with expertise in B2C social media marketing, online advertising, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing and web analytics.
During the past 10 years of my career, something kept coming up to me: running a complex, multi-channel marketing operation is incredibly messy. That's why I set myself to build the ultimate Campaign Management and Collaboration Solution designed for the specific needs of marketing teams and digital agencies.
- How they do it: Interview series on Growth - Typeform July 15, 2016I am very excited to share our marketing interview today, with Pedro Magriço, Director of Marketing & Growth at Typeform, a product we love and use all the time at TidyMarketer to get user feedback and inform product development. In a nutshell, Typeform helps you build beautiful, conversational forms.
- Learn the Exact Steps to Generating High-Quality Conversions with Facebook Lead Ads. June 28, 2016When Facebook first launched their newest ad product, Lead Ads, we gave it a quick try and got very little results. But then we decided to set up another test, with a clear plan behind it and the results have been phenomenal.
- The 12 Most Powerful and FREE Marketing Tools You Need Now June 15, 2016Most marketing departments don't get huge budgets to splurge on the greatest tools available, and often times the design team is busy with more "important" work... so we have to somehow make stuff happen however we can.
- Marketing Test Plan Checklist June 9, 2016So, you are starting a new job or got a new client and you need to plan a fresh new marketing strategy. Where do you start?
- Are you a marketing pro? Take this quiz! June 8, 2016
- How they do it: Founder Interview Series on Marketing and Growth: Clect June 8, 2016This week, I sat down with Steve Brumwell, CEO and Founder of Clect, a cool new place for collectors to connect, trade and sell their collectibles. Think of Pinterest + eBay + Facebook... for collectors world wide.
- Agencies: How to handle difficult clients June 1, 2016One of the biggest challenges an agency faces is dealing with difficult clients. Everybody is super excited at the beginning of an agency-client relationship... but as times goes on, people start showing their true colors, and bad client management can lead to a disastrous experience.
- How they do it: Founder Interview Series on Marketing and Growth: Hello Scout May 31, 2016In today's interview series, I'm sitting down with David Temple, a crazy smart entrepreneur and founder of Hello Scout. A service we love!
- Your Digital Marketing Playbook [infographic] May 26, 2016
- How to structure your marketing team [infographic] May 23, 2016The way businesses grow is constantly changing, yet your resources most likely aren't growing as fast. What is the best way to structure a marketing team? Should you hire more marketing people? What is the minimum number of marketing resources you need?